Chute Magnets vare used for removal of ferrous contaminants from powders, granulates, and even coarser raw material flows in free-fall pipes or chutes.
Under normal circumstances Bakker Magnetics provides a life-time guarantee on the applied ceramic magnets. Bakker Magnetics supplies a complete installation- and user manual in Dutch-, English- or German language (to be specified with order).
Chute Magnets type BKM
Standard fitted with flat undrilled flanges
Stainless steel 1.4301
Outside painted blue RAL5015
Permanent ceramic magnets quality BM7 or Permanent Neodymium magnets quality BM35
- Execution with manual cleaning tray. (drawing on the last page, BKM/L).
- Execution with cleaning plates.
- Sanitary execution with EN 1092-1 flanges, for hygienic circumstances, blasted instead of painted (picture on the first page, BKM/S).
- High pressure version (BKM/HP).
- Special dimensions and/ or flanges (like Jacob flanges).