- The Contest runs from November 23, 2021 to December 3, 2021.
- The prize is an electric scooter worth € 300,-.
- The Contest can be participated by any person living in Europe.
- The participant must have a minimum age of 16 years.
- Employees of Bakker Magnetics are excluded from participating in this Contest.
- In order to participate, you must give us permission to store your first name, last name, e-mail address, company name and phone number. You thereby consent to telephone solicitation by Bakker Magnetics and your email address will serve as opt-in for the Bakker Magnetics newsletter.
- You warrant that you yourself are the lawful user of the email address and phone number used for participation.
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude participants from the promotion at any time.
- Bakker Magnetics reserves the right to unilaterally modify, suspend or terminate the Contest. This will be announced on the campaign website.
- Bakker Magnetics is not liable for any typing, printing or setting errors.
- In cases where these conditions do not provide, a decision will be made by Bakker Magnetics.
- The privacy statement of Bakker Magnetics applies to the processing of personal data.
- Dutch law is applicable to this Contest.
Contest Rules SPS fair Germany 2021.
This Contest is issued by Bakker Magnetics BV located in Son, The Netherlands.
- Each individual may only participate in this Contest once.
- The winner of the Contest will be chosen by means of a draw in an impartial way.
- The winner of the Contest will be notified personally by means of the e-mail address provided. If the winner renounces the prize, a new winner will be designated.
- Bakker Magnetics is authorized to exclude persons from participation in case of suspicion of unlawful participation or fraud.
- Participants who have not won a prize will not be informed of this.
- The results of the Contest will be published on the action page.
- It is not possible to exchange the product won for another product or monetary value.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant declares to agree with the above mentioned terms and conditions.